In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Owner provides the following identification details:
Owner: Mónika Teruelo
Address: IBIZA – Spain.
Data processing responsible
Personal data collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and incorporated into the corresponding processing activity owned by Mónika Teruelo Cuenca.
Purpose of processing personal data
Mónika Teruelo, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee and EU Regulation 2016/679, informs you that the personal data you provide will be processed and incorporated into processing activities whose responsible is Mónika Teruelo, for the purpose of:
– Offering our products and services
– Maintaining a commercial relationship
– Sending, by any means, including email or other equivalent electronic means, advertising or promotional information about the products or services of the Company, having previously requested your consent.
Mónika Teruelo declares to have adopted all necessary and appropriate security measures as established in Regulation EU 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018, and has implemented all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, or theft of the data you provide.
Principles applied to the data provided
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty, and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you about with absolute transparency.
- Purpose limitation: Collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we need them. The minimum possible.
- Accuracy principle: Data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: Data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: Your data will be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility: Mónika Teruelo will be responsible for complying with the principles and will adopt the technical and organizational measures that allow us to be able to demonstrate compliance.
Legitimation and legal basis of the treatment
- Consent: The interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Legitimate interest: The processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party, provided that such interests do not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data, especially when the data subject is a child.
You can consult the legal basis for each of our processing activities by requesting our register of activities.
Personal data storage period
At Mónika Teruelo, we aim to keep the personal data provided only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose for which it was collected.
Criteria for data retention: they will be kept for the time established by law, as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the treatment, and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, while maintaining the contractual relationship, until its deletion is requested by the interested party, and they should not be deleted because they are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise, and defense of claims. They will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
If the User revokes their consent or exercises the rights of cancellation or deletion, their personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice for the periods established by law to attend to possible responsibilities arising from their treatment. Subsequently, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Data transfers and recipients
All the transfers indicated below are necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Personal data may be transferred to:
- Public Administrations and the Administration of Justice.
- Providers of computer services, including “cloud computing” services.
Data transfers to third countries
The processing of your data is generally carried out by service providers located within the European Union or in countries that have been declared to have an adequate level of data protection. However, on occasion, certain companies that provide services to Mónika Teruelo may access your personal data (international data transfers).
These transfers are made to countries with a level of protection equivalent to that of the European Union (European Commission adequacy decisions, standard contractual clauses, as well as certification mechanisms), and at all times we will ensure that, whoever has your information to help us provide our services, does so with all the guarantees regarding data protection.
Rights of the interested parties
Users/clients can exercise, before Mónika Teruelo, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, and portability of their data, as well as limitation and opposition to their processing, and not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing of their data. Likewise, they can revoke their consent in case they have given it for a specific purpose, being able to modify their preferences at any time.
They can be exercised through the email email@example.com. The User is informed that they can address any type of claim regarding the protection of personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es, the Control Authority of the Spanish State.
Data of minors
Our company will not collect or process personal data of minors under 14 years of age without fully complying with the requirements established in the applicable data protection regulations and EU Regulation 679/2016.
The processing of the personal data of a child will be considered lawful when the child is at least 14 years old. If the child is under 14 years of age, such processing will only be considered lawful if the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the child, and only to the extent that it was given or authorized.
Personal data of third parties
Declaration of commitment to prevention and eradication of digital harassment
At Mónika Teruelo, we are committed to data protection and gender equality, and therefore, we are committed to guaranteeing respect in the treatment of personal data to the principles contained in data protection regulations, specifically in Article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We thus undertake to prevent, raise awareness, and act in cases that we become aware of digital harassment, whether it be labor or sexual.
Mónika Teruelo through this commitment declaration, we become aware of the risks posed by the Internet and ICT regarding these types of behaviors and promote a culture of respect for the privacy of individuals and awareness in the use of personal data.
“At Mónika Teruelo, we express our deep rejection of workplace harassment and sexual or gender-based harassment and our commitment to preventing and eradicating these behaviors. Mónika Teruelo Cuenca, we are firmly opposed to the use of personal data that involves illegal data processing, which could undermine the right to privacy and the personal and family privacy of employees. Mónika Teruelo, we are firmly committed to the protection of personal data, necessary for safeguarding the fundamental right to honor and personal and family privacy. Consequently, we respect the principles of Article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation and will minimize the processing of personal data of our workers that may pose an increased risk of behaviors constituting harassment. In any case, we will take into account the possible impact in terms of gender of the processing carried out.”
All the contents included on the Website, and in particular the trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software, or any other signs capable of industrial and commercial use, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights of Mónika Teruelo. Therefore, any use and/or reproduction of them without the express consent of the Company is prohibited.
Mónika Teruelo will not be responsible for the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties that may arise from the inclusion on the Website of trademarks, trade names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software owned by third parties who have declared themselves to be the owners of them by including them on the Website.
The User undertakes to use the contents of the Website diligently, correctly, and legally, and agrees to refrain from:
- Using the contents for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality, and good customs or public order.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless with the corresponding authorization from its owner.
- Using the contents of the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes, or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as refraining from commercializing or disclosing such information in any way.
In case of any conflict of any kind, both parties will try to reach a peaceful agreement. If not possible, the Courts of the address indicated in the Legal Notice will have the competence to hear the case, without being able to go to another jurisdiction to exercise the action.
USERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY SHOULD NOT ENTER ANY DATA THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ACCESS THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.